Monday, July 20, 2009

Out of Town

Just a quick hello to say that the fog has finally lifted here, partly due to the Movie Meme as started by Katey. There were some interesting and funny responses out there. Finally got my story Breathing New Life to a point that I'm happy with, so off it went to Necrotic Tissue. I still await a response from Every Day Fiction to my story Targeting Hunger and Blue Balloons. I have another almost ready to go to the local news paper for the competition that I posted about a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway must be off. I'll be out of town for work shtuff today and tomorrow...no Internet access as work does not deem me of enough stature to supply me with a laptop. So if I am conspicuously missing, it's not because I'm being a snob or anything like that...

6 comments:

Aaron Polson said...

Cheers, and safe journeys then.

K.C. Shaw said...

Good luck with the subs!

Fox Lee said...

No laptop? Balls to them, I say!

BT said...

No Internet! Yikes. Hope you've taken some books to read.

Alan W. Davidson said...

Thanks for the luck, all luck gratiously accepted...and it sucks not having internet while in the hotel. Not all was lost as the local builder took me out for beers at the annual "Newfie Night" in town. Cheers!

Carrie Harris said...

Hope your wait is short and sweet. (And not shirt and sweet as I originally typed.)