Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Vanity Project- Part IX

The silly side of Alan...

My younger sister was here on vacation three years ago. She doesn't always look that grumpy. I think she wasn't feeling very well
.

Father's Day lobster boil up three years ago. This one's called "Smokin' da fish"...where I bite the head off a smoked caplin. They're really very nice...taste like chicken...


Playing cards with my mother on Christmas Day three years ago. Like a boy scout, I am wearing my warm hat and am prepared for anything. Umm...am I wearing that damned shirt AGAIN! Note to self: Go to closet today and throw out brown shirt...

3 comments:

Gigi said...

Well, obviously it is a favorite shirt! Otherwise, it wouldn't keep making an appearance, now would it?

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Don't throw it out! It looks great on you! I actually think one of your vanity projects should just be brown shit photos... i mean shirt... Heh...

Laurita said...

I like the silly side of Alan. I don't imagine the caplin thinks you're that great though. Better him than you I guess. :)